Friday, 14 October 2011
Tan Free Skin- Home Treatment for Tanned Skin
First of all, I suggest strongly: do not use Lemon, Orange or tomato juice on your tanned skin. It may lighten your skin fast, but when your skin is exposed to sun the next time it makes your skin even darker and sometimes makes the tan permanent !
Here are some tips to remove skin tans:
• Wash your face at least five times a day with light cold water. Use a whitening face wash twice a day(Morning and Night) and wash only with water the other three times.
• Apply cold milk all over your tanned skin using a piece cotton every night. Put it for 15 minutes and then wash with a face wash.
• Crush a cucumber or a potato (do not mix the two, take any of them). Apply the juice all over your tanned skin using a piece cotton every morning. Put it for 15 minutes and then wash with a face wash.
• Make a paste of Fuller’s Earth (Known as Multani Mati/Multani Mitti in Bangladesh and India) and Rose Water on equal amount. Put it all over your tanned skin for 15-20 minutes every alternative days before shower.
Make a paste of Sandalwood Powder and Seashell Powder(Shangkha Powder). Put it all over your tanned skin for 15-20 minutes other alternative days before taking shower.
Follow the Diets:
• Drink at least eight glasses of water everyday.
• Avoid oily foods and carbonated drinks.
• Take lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.