Women who work outside usually get more exposed to dirt, sun and air conditioner. As they cannot manage long time to take care of their skin, they tend to face more skin problems. Following some simple rules regularly can help them keeping their skin healthy.
Here are some tips those you can follow and experience a healthy skin.
- When going to work take a 1 Liter bottle of water with you and finish drinking the full bottle while being at work. Nothing works better than water to keep your skin fresh and healthy
- Take boiled vegetables and fruits for lunch. Avoid oily foods.
- Make juice of cucumber or water melon, pour it in the ice tray and keep in the fridge. Coming back home in the evening, wash your skin gently with a mild face wash. Take a cucumber/water melon ice cube and massage all over your face. This helps to take stress away and give your skin fresh and healthy look.
- Make a pack of Sandal wood powder and rose water. In shower first wash your body with a shower soap and then use the pack all over your body like soap and put it for five minutes. Rinse with water. This would give you a refreshed feeling as well as make your skin glowing.
- Before going to bed have a cup of milk with half spoon of honey in it.
- Once a week have a multi vitamin tablet to give your skin all the necessary vitamins it needs. (If you have any health problems, do not have it without consulting a doctor).
- Try Ten Minutes Facial once or twice a week at home.
- Last of all, the most important thing is to keep your skin clean. Do necessary cleansing and moisturizing regularly to have a healthy skin.